HYDRANT FLOW TEST - LEDDY BLOCK, SOUTH MAIN STREET, TUESDAY APRIL 11TH, 10 PM, EXPECT BROWN WATER
Epping Water Department
Water Quality Report – 2014 - here
Pennichuck Water Works announcement here
Notice of drinking water violation click here
Information regarding medication disposal click here
Water & Sewer Fees 2016
effective 1/1/2015 ~ start with 1st quarter bills.
Water & Sewer Connection:
- Actual cost of pipe & hardware to property line.
- GPD x $10.00 = water connection fee.
- GPD x $10.00 = sewer connection fee.
Fire Sprinkler Connection:
- A one time fee of $500.00
- $1.00 per gallon, based on one day of peak summer use.
- $20.00 shut off notice posting fee.
- $40.00 shut off fee.
- $40.00 turn on fee.
- $135.00 minimum up to 1500 gallons.
- $8.00 per 100 gallons over 1500.
Existing Business Expansion:
- Monitor water usage for 1 year.
- Charge $20.00 per gallon of additional usage.
- $10.00 for water & $10.00 for sewer.
Current Water Rates:
- Commercial unit charge $50.43 per quarter.
- Commercial water rate $6.07 per 1000 gallons.
- Residential unit charge $28.10 per quarter.
- Residential water rate $4.02 per 1000 gallons.
Current Sewer Rates:
- Commercial unit charge $40.43 per quarter.
- Commercial sewer rate $6.68 per 1000 gallons.
- Residential unit charge $23.10 per quarter.
- Residential sewer rate $4.48 per 1000 gallons.